4-level studio desk to place keyboard, controllers, 8 rack units, screen and speakers.
Miza 88: you own a 72 or smaller 88 master keyboard? You own some rack gear, are a real player and want a great set-up? This desk has a large key pullout tray with legs that fold down to avoid oscillation, 8 rack spaces, cable management and thousands of happy users confirm: this does the trick.
- Studio desk complete with 19” rack and keyboard draw out
- Plenty of space for screens, PC keyboard + mouse, Daw controller, small mixer etc.
- 2 x 4 Rack units plus central drawer
- Pull out tray for keyboards, controllers etc up to 138 cm wide
- Rugged construction with cable pass-thru and cable tray in the back for neat set-up
- Keyboard pull out with foldable legs for maximum stability while playing
- Made from melamine faced chipboard with solid wood applications
- Size (WxHxD) 1470 x 1020 x 830 mm
- Tabletop is at height of 820 mm and 360 mm deep, 1430 mm wide
- Keyboard tray size (WxHxD) 1359 x 145 x 332 mm
- Flat packed, easy assembly